Today’s post is gonna be award (as the title so clearly states) and it’s slightly late and for that I apologise. Smiling Dreamer nominated me for both awards and Aqsa also nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger award 🙂 Thank you so much to the both of you and if you haven’t already please go check out their blogs and trust me, you won’t regret it!!! 🙂
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
One Lovely Blogger
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Since I’m doing both awards, I have 10 facts to share with you wonderful people 🙂
Some facts coming right up 🙂
- I have an unhealthy obsession with food
- I used to watch reality tv as a child because all I would do is sit glued to the tv and if you watch tv yourself then you know that there are SOOO many trashy shows in between one or two good movies.
- I’ve never had a proper burrito in my life
- I love to hand make cards for people I care about
- Singing is one of the few things that comes to me naturally in that I feel completely at home when I sing.
- I’m an ex-bookworm trying to get back into hardcore reading and I think I’m on my way there 🙂
- I have a sarcastic, dry and occasionally a somewhat dark sense of humour
- I don’t have a favourite flower because I like too many to pick just one
- I don’t understand why people are obsessed with coffee, I myself prefer a hot chocolate
- I have dark brown eyes which have often been mistaken for black because apparently people have difficulty seeing my pupil though I find that ridiculous 😉 (I’m not a demon I promise you 🙂 )
Now here are the 5 questions I have to answer for the Mystery Blogger Award
- What is you favourite form of entertainment? e.g. TV shows, books, movies etc
- What is a value you want to live?
- Do you have any pets? If so what are they?
- What is one thing that you cannot live without?
- Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
I think my best posts are these two:
Just because I was blogging about things that I really love 🙂
Thanks for reading everyone and I hoped you enjoyed!! ❤
Anju out ❤