I was recently nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award’ by the lovely Autumn 🙂 Thank you so much, I realy appreciate the nomination ❤ If you haven’t already, please check out her blog because it’s simply great and worth a read ❤
So to start off here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
How I started blogging
My good friend luimaria and I were in class and it was basically a free period so we could just chill and use the computers available in the room. I was listening to some song I was obsessed with at the time like I usually am and she showed me her blog and then proceeded to convince me to make one too. I don’t want you to think she forced me or anything or that I wasn’t interested in blogging before but she gave me that nudge to start and here I am. At first I often forgot that I even had a blog and she would occasionally remind me to post. However, soon I started thinking of the blog when I wasn’t on my laptop and I started planning things to write about.
Advice to new bloggers
I’m also fairly new but here’s my two cents worth.
- Don’t be scared to do your own thing. Be yourself, write like yourself and trust me people will like it. It may feel like not as many people will follow you if you do something different but the world’s greatest didn’t become great by doing the ordinary. They became great by following what they believed in so I’m basically saying don’t write about stuff you think will get you more views or more followers; write about things that are important to you and things you believe in.
- Enjoy writing! At the end of the day, you’re writing not just for those who follow you but for yourself so keep that in mind when you write. If you find you don’t like writing or it has lost its appeal then take some time off from the blog and ask yourself if you still like doing it. If you don’t enjoy it anymore, then stop but if you do come to realise you enjoy it then remind yourself why you write every time you write by writing something that you are passionate about.
I’m aware that my second piece of advice is kind of all over the place but I hope you get the general gist of it.
And in no particular order here are the people that I have chosen:
I hope you enjoy doing this and I will definitely enjoy reading your posts! 🙂 I apologise if this is your second or third nomination but I think it goes to say that you are indeed bloggers who deserve to be recognised 🙂
Goodbye for now ❤