Happy New Years everyone!!
I hope you’ve had a somewhat enjoyable year despite all the less than pleasant things that have happened in 2016.
For today’s post I thought I’d talk a little about my New Year’s resolutions.
Now I know this is a common thing to post about but it’s my first time properly doing it so I thought, to hell with it seeming cliche.
I figured that if I want it to be reasonable… AT ALL, then it has to be a small list.
- To write in my diary regularly whether it be daily, weekly, fortnightly or even monthly
- To continue looking for a job; perseverance is key!
- To exercise regularly; not to look good but to feel good
- To read at least one book a month and write about like a blurb or even review
- 2017 is a big year for me in terms of school so, to really focus and put aside time to work; TV Shows though they are great aren’t the most important thing in life
- To try and eat somewhat healthy… so basically no binge eating and controlling fatty foods.
- To post on WordPress at least once a fortnight
- To pray daily because lately I’ve been a bit lazy and there really is no excuse!
Some of these may seem really easy or really hard but I’m hoping that if I actually put my mind to it, then I can realise how attainable they are and achieve more than one of my resolutions for 2017. They also happen to be boring as hell but I figured baby steps 😉 You have to learn to crawl before you can leap… am I right or am I right? 😉
If you guys have any reading suggestions I would really appreciate it because I’m currently at one of my lowest points when it comes to reading regularly and having no reliable books makes it that much harder.
I hoped you enjoyed reading them and that you can help me achieve some of them.
I’d love to know some of your New Year’s resolutions and maybe I could help you guys too 🙂
I’d just like to finish this off by saying a massive thank you to everyone!! Because of all you lovely people, I’m having a great time blogging ❤
Especially Lui who has always been there for me and inspired me to post semi regularly 😉 Also to all the people who have inspired me with their amazing and thoughtful posts… Thank you soo much!!!
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day!