I know that technically it’s Christmas but I wasn’t able to post till now so I’ll continue on anyway.
Today I thought I would do a Q & A with luimaria because I honestly don’t have any more ideas 😉
I really enjoyed collaborating with Lui even though the process confused my child brain and she ended up doing most of the work… sorry ’bout that 🙂 ❤ You can check out her blog here and let me tell you, her posts are great and so uplifting 🙂 Back to the post now 🙂
Of course I’ve never really done one before so bear with me 😉
- What is your favourite Christmas song? Probably Santa Baby though I have learnt a few new carols recently that I like but I’m still not quite sure of the names.
- What smells make you think of Christmas? For someone who doesn’t eat roasts especially on Christmas Day, I associate that with cake and the some of the other typical Christmas food that I eat ( Day 8/12 of Blogmas)
- Favourite Christmas treat? I’ve never really been a big fan of fruit cake or candy canes… so probably anything with chocolate and there’s always plenty of that 😀 Though my sister and I used to get mum to buy M & M’s in a big hollow candy cane and it was a tradition of sorts that we started but I haven’t gone shopping with mum in so long it has kinda died down.
- When does the Christmas season begin for you? Early December; it usually hits me out of nowhere and immediately lifts my spirits 🙂
- Favourite Christmas memory? I don’t think I have a favourite memory but just playing monopoly with my siblings and it taking hours because we refused to bargain with each other 😛
- What’s something you must have at Christmas? CHOCOLATE!!!! I think it’s more of an always thing though… I just always want it but playing monopoly is definitely a close second on that list!
- What is Christmas weather to you? Sunny (because it’s summer in NZ) but Christchurch weather is super unpredictable so there have been a few occasions where it has rained on Christmas Day.
- What decorations do you like to put up? Lights, the tree, the nativity scene and stockings though this year we didn’t really do them… or maybe it’s a surprise? Hahaha I’m always out of it 😉
- What are you doing for Christmas eve? We are going to Mass at 6 but going early to listen to the carols which coincidentally my dad and I are apart of. We are also going to be singing during the Mass acting as cantors of a sort.
- What are you doing for Christmas day? Probably going to watch a Christmas movie, over eat, play monopoly, get really into it, finish the game, watch another movie, eat some more and then go to bed. I always want to open presents first but not everyone is ready early morning so I have to wait and it’s the most stressful situation EVER!!!
I hope you enjoyed and please check out luimaria’s answers!! 🙂 She’s an amzing blogger and I hope you all enjoy reading her posts 🙂 ❤
That’s good bye from me and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve 🙂 ❤