So, I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! Thank you so much to Lui Maria for nominating me for this award!!
The rules are as follows:
THE SUNSHINE AWARD IS GIVEN BY BLOGGERS TO OTHER BLOGGERS, WHO ‘ARE POSITIVE AND CREATIVELY INSPIRE OTHERS IN THE BLOGOSPHERE.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So, thank you very much Lui Maria!! If you haven’t already, please check out her blog! She is such a great blogger and reading her blogs always cheer me up 🙂
My questions to answer!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I thought it would be another good creative outlet for me and it feels less like procrastinating than watching movies hahaha 😉
2. What goals do you have for blogging?
I’d like to be able to express myself and talk about things that matter to me… so basically I would like to feel comfortable enough to rant about things I find unfair or important in this world ❤
3. Who are your big inspirations?
Almost all young musicians who make it big time, Michelle Obama because of everything she has done and because she’s super adorable. Robert Downey Jr. because I respect him for turning his bad situation into a great one and using his fame and wealth to help others who can’t speak for themselves. Last but not least Malala Yousafzai because she is an incredibly brave, smart and just overall amazing person!!!
4. What is number one on your bucket list?
This is slightly sad but I would love to go to a pop concert by a musician who I absolutely adore… so Ed Sheeran, 21 Pilots, Coldplay or Lorde.
5. What country would you like to go to for your next holiday?
Not sure yet but somewhere in Europe.
6. What do you fangirl about? (Thank you Luisa I know this was aimed at me and I’ll try to make it short… reasonably short 😉
I fangirl about many things… books, tv shows, movies but lately (for a few months now) I’ve kinda been obsessed with Tom Holland. Yes, the guy who plays Spiderman in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). I always liked Spiderman and I stayed quite loyal to Maguire’s spidey but Holland just built a web in my heart and currently resides there… hahaha I apologise, couldn’t help myself 😉 Also the fact that he dances, has wicked gymnastic moves and happens to be a great actor makes it very hard not to love him. See, I said I could keep it reasonably short 🙂
7. What are you looking forward to about Autumn/Spring depending on your hemi-sphere!
Getting hayfever hahaha… no but seriously! 😉 I love cherry blossoms and tulips so spring is my favourite time of the year despite my allergies flaring up most in Spring.
8. Favourite food?
Could you have asked me a harder question if you tried? Haha I love chocolate and really well made Pasta Carbonara using fettucine. I’m also a sucker for wedges and I like experimenting with different flavours… daring I know 😉
9. Favourite song at the moment?
Treat you better by Shawn Mendes! It’s been stuck in my head for a few weeks now but I absolutely love it so it’s all goods. Also Can’t Help Falling In Love cover by 21 Pilots.
10. What has been your favourite part of 2016?
Doing two productions and absolutely loving them both. I also felt really fit during that time even though rehearsals were usually once or twice every couple of weeks 😀
11. What are you looking forward to about October?
I’m singing the New Zealand National Anthem for the Christchurch Diwali festival again this year… I’m more terrified than excited though!
Time to nominate!!
Since I still don’t know many bloggers I will do as many as I can
I’ll be nominating
Lui Maria https://luimariablog.wordpress.com/
Melissa Offord https://melissaofford.wordpress.com/
I have yet to know most of you but I love all of your blogs and figured this was as good a way to get to know you as any other 🙂
Here are my questions!!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
3. How has writing a blog changed your life?
5. What is your favourite movie?
6. What is one of your biggest dreams?
7. What is one secret that you wouldn’t mind the world knowing?
8. Do you fangirl and if so about what?
9. What country would you visit if you had one month left to live?
10. Do you have a secret (or not so secret) talent and if so what is it?
11. Who inspires you?
Thank you so much for nominating me Lui Maria 🙂
I’m really excited to read what you guys write and I hope I made you think 🙂
Thanks for being such amazing bloggers and inspiring me ❤
Anju out *drops mic